Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Comin' at Cha!!

Haha since now this blog has been entered for the AJC blogging competition, you can expect a lot more writeups comin THIS way!

My original aim of one writeup every two days now seems audacious, as there may be periods where there's nothing much in the news to write about. However, expect more soon, because today's Straits Times has a whole slew of fantastic reviews and issues I can feast my eyes and pour forth my feelings on!

Life's wonderful and exiciting isn't it?

I'll try to keep my posts coming, and since I like to write, I should be posting pretty often. One request I ask, that if you are reading this now, kindly read my other posts as well and give your valued feedback! It'll be much appreciated! Just post any comment you like.

Good luck to all the others in the blogging competition, especially Nigel Lim!

Yours truly, faithfully, honestly, sincerely, etc,

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home