Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Its a long time since I last blogged so this serves as an Introduction. My name is Jeremy Su, from PDG 06/07, Anderson Junior College. I was from Zhonghua Secondary and my former CCA was Boys Brigade. Now, I'm in ODAC in AJC. My hobbies include reading, kayaking, arguing and generally TALKING BACK whenever I can.

The purpose of this blog is to provide an unbiased, fair view of events, followed by my own biased opinions.(Lets face it, all of us are biased to a little extent at least.) I will unabashedly and unapologetically unleash my unwelcome comments and opinions on current issues and undertake the attempt to win you over with my arguements (or leave you biting the dust.) Understand?As it is, I welcome criticism both constructive and otherwise. Just as soon as I set up the comments function. Remember, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Including me.

My first topic will be posted soon so look out for it. I haven't really decided what to write about, so stay tuned. Till then, TATA!!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM , Blogger Jeremy Su said...

testing....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home